Come and join us at Trust Square on May 13th, 2019, at 12.00 for an interactive workshop on pragmatic approach to FinTech and blockchain regulations in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
FinTech regulatory expert, Yana Afanasieva, who has recently helped a number of prominent startups get regulatory recognition, and led regional compliance teams for PayPal and Amazon in Europe in the past, will share with the audience her insights and interpretations for various business models. We will cover possible practical implications of regulatory requirements in Switzerland and Liechtenstein on licensing, AML, transfer of data and cross-border services that are relevant for FinTech and crypto startups.
We will focus on:
- New regulatory regimes available to FInTech startups in Switzerland from January 2019
- Liechtenstein Blockchain Act draft proposal and its implications for FInTech
- Relevant AML regulations in both countries, and
- Certain aspects of cross-border services for marketplaces, brokers, digital wallets and payments service providers.
- 12.00 - 12.45 Regulatory workshop "Pragmatic regulatory approach for FinTech startups from Switzerland and Liechtenstein"
- 13.00 - 14.30 Open Office Hours. FinTech entrepreneurs and startups will be able to discuss their regulatory dilemmas with Yana and get feedback.
This event (both workshop and office hours) are free of charge, but please make sure you register in advance, to secure your spot.